Embody Your Practice Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Sydney and practice real yoga in the jungle of San Pancho, Mexico. This immersive experience is designed to connect you to your body/mind connection, purify you body through vegan meals, enrich your spirit with daily practices, and submerge you in nature. Purify from the inside out with daily mantra, meditation, pranayama, masterclass, intentional writing, and a true yin class, all designed to take you deeper into awareness of yourself. Embody Your Practice and receive 36 hours of continued education credit with Yoga Alliance.
This retreat is perfect for anyone looking to:
- deepen or create a spiritual practice that allows you to tun inward.
- dive deep into new aspects of the practice
- wants an immersive, experiential learning experience
- loves to travel
- loves the jungle
- connect to the oceans wisdom
- enjoys an eco friendly approach to traveling
- spiritually connect within
- create a commitment to themselves
- enjoys hiking
- wants to purify the body/mind
- wanting to enjoy the true beauty of Mexico/s ecotourism
- 7 nights at Tailwind Jungle Lodge, San Pancho Mexico
- Daily practices to connect you closer within to your purpose
- 2 vegan meals a day (fridge stocked for pre brunch snaking)
- Cacao Ceremony
- Unplug from Wifi
- Secluded Beach access
- Optional Temazcal Ceremony
- Transportation from/to airport (Puerto Vallarta)
- An experience of a lifetime
Rooms start at $1750 usd (discount in February only), shared and 1 private option left available available. $500 to reserve your spot.
All balances paid in full by 3/31/2020.
All inclusive except for flight
*Deposit non- refundable.
Deposits and payments: Paypal.me/EmbodiedYogaPractice
Sydney Parker's Mission:
My mission is to create community and connection through self observational practices that help individuals recognize their own worth and contribution to the world. As we begin to look inward at our own selves and our individual contributions -happiness, kindness, compassion, suffering, vulnerability, love, forgiveness- we begin to realize the interconnectedness of all things, thoughts and actions. I seek to share techniques and practices that transform the mind from the ego to the collective. How does one begin to heal the suffering of the world?: by beginning to heal their suffering within. Each practice we choose to embrace and thoughtfully consider, the more we begin to embrace and thoughtfully consider ourselves in those practices. What I choose to share comes from a space to provoke new brain connections, deepen your connection to your emotions and body, connect you to the world around you, recognize your contributions and their magnitude, and focus on a path of self awareness to selflessly give.