Retreats & Groups (Join a retreat, Lead a retreat)
Consider joining us for a retreat amidst the palms. The Tailwind lodge offers a variety of retreats. This small intimate setting is a perfect place to share inspiration and adventure with a group.
- "If you're ready to either delve deeper into your personal practice, or become a yoga instructor, then this month long course just might be the inspiration you've been waiting for!"
- Website: www.drishtiyogattc.com
- Retreat Leaders:
- Click Here for Additional Retreat Information
- "Join radiant yoga teacher Amy Annis for a yoga & adventure retreat for couples! Couples will enjoy yoga in the mornings, and afternoons of hiking, kayaking and exploring via stand up paddle boards and kayaks. Guests will also enjoy tasty, healthy and local meals. This retreat is sure to inspire, energize, and delight at every turn. The Tailwind jungle lodge is thrilled to host its first couples retreat. The jungle will be "muy romantico!". "
- For more info, please check out Amy's website: (Madeline Island Yoga Retreats)
- "Join the jungle girls (mother/daughter Tamara and Judi) and inspiring yoga teacher Mary Bolton for a week of nourishment and adventure at the Tailwind jungle lodge; as you do yoga amidst the palms and play in the waves, the magic of the jungle and ocean will delight your senses and nourish your body completely. Enjoy daily yoga sessions (both vinyasa flow and restorative) with Mary and nutrition workshops by Tamara, as well as fresh, healthful local cuisine and adventure tours of the coastline; including sea kayaking, and stand up paddle boarding!"
- Get ready for a healthy dose of inspiration and natural nourishment!
- For more details visit: Jungle Girl Health @ (Jungle Girl Health.com)
Lead a Retreat/Host a Group
Interested in leading a retreat at the Tailwind jungle lodge? There is no better place to connect with people than in the jungle. The Tailwind lodge is a wonderfully magical place to share ideas and activities.
There are a variety of different types of retreats and groups that are a perfect fit for the Tailwind jungle lodge. The retreats here are small (max. capacity 16 people) and personal, which allows for a quality experience for the retreat participants and the leader. Below are some different types of retreats and groups that are ideal for the Tailwind jungle lodge.Retreats
- Yoga Retreats
- Multi-sport adventure Retreats
- Holistic Wellness Retreats
- Birding & Wildlife Retreats
- Writing Retreats
- Relaxation Retreats
- Family Reunions
- Wedding Parties
- Large groups of friends
Siri Gopal, (Kundalini Yoga Retreat Leader, Nov. 2010)
It was a pure blessing to have found the Tailwind jungle lodge to host my annual Kundalini Yoga Retreat for 2010. I wanted to express my heartfelt thank you to the amazing Jacobi family for taking such great care of myself and my guests. Upon arriving, I had many visions attached to what I thought the Lodge would be like, based on photos from the website. I never could have imagined such an endearing, magical place. It was like being in paradise! The functionality of your space and your dedication to preserving and maintaining the natural environment was astounding. My guests and myself were in awe at the beauty of the experience.